Monday, February 04, 2008

Caring friends

[January 4, 2008 email from my sister Ellen to me re: dinners]

Phelps,

Here is the current meal schedule. Everyone knows that y'all would prefer no company during the hours of 6:30 to 8 PM while you are home with McRae, so they will all plan on dropping off either before then or dropping and running. Jenny Beacham is bringing over some snacks sometime this weekend, I told her I thought some one would be there most of the time so to take stuff by the house whenever.

Tonight (Friday): Robb and Tammie Beatty
Saturday Night: Worrells
Sunday Night: Saldarinis
Monday Night: Nofsingers
Tuesday Night: Prices
Wednesday Night: Maddreys

I will let you know as more people call and email me back. You have amazing friends! They are all so giving and care so much about y'all...cool!

Love you!
Ellen

Follow-up email …

Additions to that:
Thursday: Clifton and Michelle
Following Sunday: Olins

Hope you are doing okay. I love you.

No comments: