Monday, February 04, 2008

Dinner train ... unbelievable

[January 12, 2008, email from my sister Ellen to me re: dinners]

Hey Phelps,

So sorry that Roxie feels so bad. I know it must be so hard to watch her feeling so miserable and not be able to do anything about it. Hang in there, you and Kate are unbelievable parents! Below are the people bringing meals for this week. Four more people have asked to do a meal but I am waiting for confirmation back on the dates following these...I will let you know.

Love you,
Ellen

Saturday Night (Jan. 13th): Joan Rizzo
Sunday Night (Jan. 14th): Allison Hertzler
Monday Night (Jan. 15th): Amedios
Tuesday Night (Jan. 16th): Lance Kinerk
Wednesday Night (Jan. 17th): Spears
Thursday Night (Jan. 18th): Debbie Rubestein

Almir & Amra bringing something Saturday for snacks.
Jonathan tried to bring dinner, told him no.
Chris & Denise Pineno tried to bring dinner, told them no.

No comments: